Commercial Financial Advisor
At Finance Link we have been pretty busy lately. So busy in fact, it's about time we expand the Finance Link team. We are currently on the hunt for a customer-centric Financial Advisor who will have the ‘know-how’ to impart sound financial advice to a wide range of businesses across New Zealand.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow with the Finance Link brand. You have the autonomy to work to your schedule but also have the chance to influence the company's trajectory for the future.
What skills & traits we need!
- You will need to be accredited as a Registered Financial Advisor at level 5
- Must have business finance, leasing, and/or banking experience (a minimum of five years preferred)
- Can work on your own and prioritise your workload
- The ability to find & develop customer partnerships
- Able to establish & continue to evolve client relationships by providing long term support and guidance
- Can identify clients' short, medium and long-term financial goals to develop strategies for meeting their' financial goals
- Understand and can process a financeable transaction. You will also know how to source the client information required to process this funding
- Can work with our funding partners to achieve financing/banking structures that are fair, balanced and mutually beneficial for all parties
- A drive to continually further your knowledge of finance & banking practices to provide our clients with the best possible advice
- Goal-ordinated and have shown a track record of achieving results
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Full NZ Drivers License
Benefits You Will Receive
- Ability to grow your own customer base and income streams
- Uncapped earning potential
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
If you have any questions about our Financial Advisor position, feel free to call 027 225 9205. Otherwise, send your CV and a supporting cover letter to [email protected]